Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

#lolitaaesthetic

Yes, I jumped onto the #lolitaaesthetic bandwagon. If you follow me on instagram or on facebook you'll have already seen these, but I though they were worth sharing here as well! Since I don't tend to get anything more than snapshots when I wear lolita out an about, these are made from two of my lolita photoshoots.


First I explored the aesthetic (wow I feel like a wanker) of the fawn lolita I shot with James in 2015. This shoot was earthy, yet ethereal, and I think I captured that well in this collage.


I also made a mood board from my 2016 shoot with Phocal Photography, which I think really shows of the pretty yet slightly grungy vibe of the shoot rather well.

I sourced all the additional images in these collages from Pixabay stock library ^__^

Have you put together a #lolitaaesthetic (I still feel like a wanker, lol) post?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fair enough, I have to admit I struggled a bit with the second one since it was so distinct as a shoot in its own right but by picking out colours and motifs I came up with something I liked.

      Delete