Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

First lolita photoshoot of 2015!

It's been a while but James and I did a lolita photoshoot this week in my new Lyris Design dress. Since there are so many styling possibilities for the JSK, we're planning on doing even more shoots soon, which I'm happy about!


This outfit, which I was quite proud of, consisted of my underbust Lyris JSK, chiffon Lady Sloth blouse, Innocent World socks, taobao shoes and offbrand flowers and parasol. I also attempted a braided crown hairstyle which I'm fairly happy with, but I need to practise that kind of styling more. My hair is finally long enough that fancy braided things are comparatively easy to do.


I have more photos up on my facebook page and as always, photo credit is due to my lovely James, whose page [with much more epic work] can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment