Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Meal Prep #3 and a blogging update

Things have gotten a little hectic on my end as I'm approaching my final exam of the semester, amongst other things, so it'll be a little while before my next regularly irregular lolita post. But we've been keeping up with meal prepping so I thought I'd quickly share our newest set of meals.


My individual meal photos turned out pretty dodge, but in the picture above there's two sets of meals. The first is kangaroo mince with spinach served with baked carrots and potatoes, corn and broccoli and towards the back is salmon with baked carrots and potatoes, sautéed spinach and with corn or beans.


In this lot first there is salmon with spinach, corn and broccoli and then kangaroo with beans and cauliflower, both with rice on the side.


And by some fluke of nature we even had leftovers, so these four bowls feature rice, kangaroo mince and a little each of bro coli, cauliflower and beans.

This week's cooking only took about two and a half hours, which was great. We're really getting into the swing of meal prepping. Do you meal prep, or know any bloggers who do? I'm always on the look-out for more recipes to try.

2 comments:

  1. What type of containers are those? I really like how they look all together, and would like to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they have a proper name, but most of them are just plastic take-out containers... we bought a set of 20 from the supermarket. They're great as well because they stack perfectly in our fridge! As for the ceramic ones again I'm not sure, my boyfriends mum gave them to us. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

      Do give it a go, meal prepping has been so good. It's great to know you've always got healthy, balanced meals ready to go ^__^

      Delete