Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Or at least, a small section of the interwebz world where you can read my ramblings. Tomorrow. ^__^

Hello!

I'm Roli and as you might guess from the name of this blog, I tend to ramble. A lot. My actual name is Caroline, but when we were young[er] my BFF decided I needed a nickname and dubbed me Roli [caROLIne].  It stuck.

This blog is most likely going to cover a hundred and one topics but the things I know for sure there will be lots of stuff about photography [expect many photos! And ramblings about photography], fashion [so there'll probably be rants about clothes, links to more clothes, photos of still more clothes, reviews of new clothes and maybe even some DIY and tutorials if I can remember to take photos while sewing], games [including the obligatory game rage] and general nerdiness.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment